The newest way to check Telkomsel numbers easily & quickly in 2023
saparapi.id – On this occasion we will share information about How to Check the Latest Telkomsel Numbers which we will explain in the article below. Maybe some of you already know their own cell phone numbers or even some don’t memorize them at all even though you’ve been using them for a long time.
Maybe because now there are many cellphones that support dual sim, which makes it difficult for us to remember, and most of them only have one of them, including us.
But you can still check your own number easily, and this time we will share how to check Telkomsel numbers easily and quickly.
How to Check Telkomsel Numbers
See also: How to Telkomsel Internet Packages
Check via Call Menu / USSD
The first is that you can use the method via the dial menu or the ussd code as follows.
Sympathy card users
- Call the call menu or select it on your smartphone.
- Enter the code *999# and press the phone symbol or make a call.
- Next select option 6 and click Submit.
- Enter the number 7, click Send, and select the following options:
- Enter option 8 and click Submit to go to the next menu.
- Select menu number 4, confirm the number, and click [Kirim].
For US and Loop card users
- First, open the phone menu or make a call.
- Enter the code * 808 # and press the phone icon or make a call.
- And then it is processed and receives information about the cellphone number used.
- Click OK to close the notification.
Using the MyTelkomsel application
See also: How to Change Telkomsel Night Quota
- Download the My Telkomsel application first
- Open it and login
- after opening, you will see complete information from the card you are using.
Through the Telkomsel Website
- Open your browser application, both on your PC / cellphone
- Search for Telkomsel’s official website at
- log in
See also: How to Check Telkomsel Quota
That’s our full review of How to Check Telkomsel Numbers that we have explained in this post. You can do it easily to check the number you have.