How to Transfer OVO to DANA Without Upgrading + Admin Fees
For those of you who are looking for information about how to transfer OVO to DANA, you are in the right place. Because soon we will discuss it for all of you.
At present the rapid development of technology has a positive impact on society. Some activities can be done quickly, comfortably, and don’t have to be complicated.
One of them is the presence of digital wallet products. This digital wallet provides great support for human activities related to financial transactions because everything feels easier.
In addition, its existence has been verified by the OJK, so its use is quite safe and reliable. Please also note that there are transaction fees associated with transfers from OVO to DANA at a flat rate.
So make sure you read this explanation carefully, because it will guide you thoroughly through the transfer process from OVO to DANA.
Can you transfer OVO to DANA?
Both types of digital wallets are known to have a large number of active users, each reaching more than 10 million users.
This is of course an extraordinary achievement considering Indonesia’s existence is relatively new. In addition, both of them have official legality, so you don’t need to doubt their use anymore.
In addition, for transfers from OVO to DANA, please note that you are actually using an existing bank function, so an administration fee will definitely be charged.
The process of choosing the type of bank account itself cannot be arbitrary because only a few banks support this process.
Of course you are curious, regarding the nominal administration fee and the requirements needed? Please read the following explanation so you can understand it better.
View Article: The Latest Easy Way to Transfer FUNDS to Gopay 2022
Latest OVO to DANA Transfer Requirements for 2022
For an OVO to DANA transfer, of course there are conditions that you must meet before the transaction is processed.
The existence of administrative costs incurred is certainly a natural thing, because that’s where the profit for the developer is achieved.
In addition, the requirements are not as complicated as you might think. So what are the requirements? Here are the points:
- The first thing you need to do is make sure your OVO and DANA accounts are upgraded to the premium version.
- Also make sure that the balance stored in the account of each digital wallet is sufficient.
- The minimum transfer you can make is IDR 10,000.
- There is a transaction management fee.
- Also make sure that the account has been verified by the system.
- Also know the DANA bank code.
- Finally, make sure the internet connection is stable and smooth.
Admin fee for OVO to DANA transfers
Now, as we mentioned in the discussion above, you will be charged a transaction fee after transferring OVO to DANA.
This is one absolute guideline that you should understand as best you can and that’s natural. The management fee itself is very low and affordable.
Every time you make a transaction, you will be charged Rp. 2500. How affordable right? We believe that this amount is unquestionably nominal.
With these relatively low administrative costs, now you can do what you want, where and whenever you want, transact financially with OVO or DANA.
How to transfer OVO to DANA without upgrading
Apart from that, you also need to know how to transfer OVO to DANA to make all financial transaction processes easier.
For example, if you don’t have a bank account because all you need is a digital wallet, there are lots of things you can do.
So here it is important for you to know how to transfer between OVO to DANA, OVO to a bank, reverse DANA to OVO or anything related to processing existing digital wallet transactions.
Here we provide steps for transferring OVO to DANA which you can do very easily. Follow the steps below.
- Open the OVO application that has been installed on your smartphone device.
- If it is already open, click the “Transfer” button on the application’s home page.
- Then select the desired transfer, to another OVO user or to a bank.
- If you want to transfer your OVO balance to DANA, select ‘Bank Account’.
- Continue by entering the destination bank, account number, source of funds, transfer amount, and an optional message.
- Select Permata Bank with the account number “852xx” followed by the number registered in the DANA application as the destination bank.
- For example 0857xxxx, the result is 852xx0857xxxx.
- Once you’ve done that, enter “Confidential Transfer” and a message, then “Click Continue.”
- It automatically appears on the transfer confirmation interface and contains the name of the bank, beneficiary and “virtual account” number, including data sources such as transfer amount, transfer fee and transfer total.
- If you are sure you want to transfer, just click “Click to Transfer”.
- Later, you will also be asked to enter a “Security Code” and the money will be automatically transferred to DANA according to the amount specified above.
- You will also receive a “notice” or notification of successful transfer or vice versa.
- Also make sure to ‘screenshot’ proof of transfer for a specific destination.
- Keep trying and good luck.
So those are the steps you have to do, pretty easy right? So now you are not confused anymore right?
How to Transfer Funds to Ovo Through the Withdrawal Balance Feature
After you know the method above, then you also have to know how to transfer funds to Ovo via the Withdrawal Balance feature. for more details, see the steps below.
- Open the DANA application and select the “See all” function and select “Withdraw money”.
- Select the bank transfer option.
- Enter the fictitious balance that will be transferred from Dana to Ovo.
- Then enter Bank National Nobu or CIMB Niaga on behalf of the bank.
- Enter the account number by adding the routing number followed by the mobile number registered to the Ovo account. For example, for Bank Nasional Nobu 9+08123456789 or Bank CIMB Niaga 8099+08123456789.
- If it is full, select Withdraw funds.
- Then view all the information on the Credit Payment Confirmation screen.
- If necessary, click the Withdraw button.
- Enter the found PIN to complete the transaction.
- If the payment is successful, a successful payment notification will be displayed.
- The transaction is complete, the balance is credited to the Ovo account at the nominal value.
- Check your Ovo balance after completing the transaction. Make sure the nominal matches what you entered.
Benefits of Using a Digital Wallet
What we will discuss next is the benefits of using a digital wallet. This can add to your insight about this digital wallet.
So, for those of you who can’t wait to find out what benefits you can get using this digital wallet, you can see the discussion below.
Digital wallets can be used practically because they do not require physical money. Users can make purchases in seconds, all they need is Internet access and a cell phone. Payments are getting faster and easier.
Digital wallets are regulated in Bank Indonesia Regulation Number 18/40/PBI/2016 of 2016 concerning the Financial Services Authority and Implementation of Payment Processing.
Bank Indonesia Regulation Number 13/POJK.02/2018 concerning Digital Financial Innovation in the Financial Services Sector.
Every digital wallet transaction is also equipped with a PIN or password. So this will be very safe to do.
Many eWallets offer cashback or other rewards to make them more efficient. This will also make the user even more loyal.
Apart from that, digital wallet users will prefer to use it instead of carrying cash.
Unlike banks, e-wallet users do not need to pay monthly administration fees. The money saved in the app remains the same.
However, if you haven’t used it for a long time, some companies have a policy of deactivating the account.
The final word
Such is the discussion that can saparapi.id share with you all about this OVO Transfer to DANA method. We hope that the information we provide this time will be useful for all of you.
Also Read: PicSay Pro Mod APK Download Unlock Full Font [Gratis]
But remember, once again, to comply with all applicable provisions, OK! And don’t forget to make sure your balance is enough to pay the management fees and minimum transfers that have been set beforehand. Thank You.