How to Check XL Credit Easily and Quickly Latest Update 2021
Hello Edmodo Friends, Back again at Modelsphone.comOn this occasion, we will share information about How to Check the Latest XL Credit which we will explain in the article below.
Credit is one of the main needs in the world of conventional telecommunication around the world, and also with internet technology supporters on electronic devices.
just like a smartphone that requires operator services and also credit to make calls and also access the internet in the form of internet quota.
Therefore, don’t be late to top up your credit, because if you fill up your credit late, you won’t be able to do anything automatically and your active period will decrease until it’s likely to be blocked.
Therefore we have to frequently check our pulses on our cellphones, and this time we will discuss how to easily check the latest Pusa XL on our cellphones.
How to Check Credit XL
See also: How to Check Indosat Numbers
By Phone Call
the first is a very very simple way, and without the need for additional applications.
- The first step is to open the call or dial menu on your cellphone.
- Then dial *123# and press the phone or call button.
- Wait a moment and a popup will appear with the remaining credit information on your XL.
How to Check XL Credit via SMS
The next step is to use the SMS service on your cellphone in the following way.
- Open the message menu on your cellphone
- Type CEK then send it to 123
- Wait a few moments, then there will be a reply regarding your remaining XL credits.
Furthermore, you can also use services from the XL application which you can get through the application store.
- the first thing you have to do is download the myxl application first in the playstore for android and the app store for iphone.
- After successfully installed, then you open the application.
- Next, you are required to log in to the application by entering your number.
- And you will be given a verification code
- After that, enter the code and you will enter the application, where you will find information on your remaining XL credit
Via the XL Website
- First, you need to open a browser on your smartphone and then visit the my.xl.co.id website.
- Next, select the language to be displayed on the XL website.
- If you then select Enter, enter the XL number you want to see the remaining credit for, or you can also log in with your Facebook account.
- We take the example here that you enter with the XL number. Please enter the XL number that you are using and click the Next button.
That’s our full review of How to Check XL Credit that we have explained in this post. You can do it easily to check your Tekom bill.
Don’t forget to check out our other articles, only at saparapi.id, Because you will find various tips, tricks and other interesting applications and tutorials. Thank you Maszeehhh.