How to Check Smartfren Numbers Easily, Latest Update 2023
saparapi.id – On this occasion we will share information about How to Check the Latest Smartfren Number which we will explain in the article below. Apart from Axis and Tri, Smartfren is one of the Indonesian operators that provides the best telecommunication services that offer various internet quota packages, which rely on their super 4G network.
And most of its users only use smartfren cards only as a way to access the internet, because they provide quota packages at cheap and unlimited prices.
This made the sales of the first card skyrocket, because the users only used it as the internet, from that, most of them did not know their number.
So, if you use a smartphone but don’t know your number, we have several ways to check your smartphone number, and the methods are as follows.
How to Check Smartfren Numbers Easily
See also: How to Check Smartfren Quota
Using the Phone Menu
The first method is not that difficult. That is, use the menu dial or USSD code. Here are some ways to check your Smartfren number using USSD area code / USSD code.
- Go to the menu first, dial or dial.
- Then enter *999# and press the call button
- Wait a moment and then a pop-up information will be displayed, describing the Smartfren number and providing information about the active period.
You can see that it is not difficult to check the Smartfren number by area code or phone call.
- Open the messaging or SMS function on your smartphone.
- Then enter INFO.
- Then send SMS to 995.
- The Smartfren service will then return a response explaining your Smartfren number. As soon as you receive the number, it will be stored in your phone contacts.
See also: Indosat Local Internet Quota
Using the Application
- The first step that you need to take is to download the app from the AppStore for iOS users and from PlayStore for Android users.
- Then install and wait for the app to be installed
- Next, open the app and log in with your registered email address. If you have never created an account, register first to access all the features available in this application.
- Follow the steps or instructions given to ensure your Smartfren number is verified correctly.
- You can then enter the app with the account you created earlier. The Smartfren number that you use will be displayed on the main page or main page.
How to Check Smartfren Numbers Through the Call Center
- Open the call or phone menu.
- Enter the number 995 and press the call button.
- Wait a few moments to successfully connect to the Smartfren operator.
- If you are already connected, you can request your Smartfren number information directly.
You need to prepare paper and pen that can be used to record when the operator says your number. Apart from asking for a Smartfren number, you can also request Smartfren services from customer service operators.
See also: How to set APN Internet on Android
So that’s a complete explanation from us about How to Check Smartfren Numbers that we have discussed in this article. You can do it easily and quickly to check Smartfren numbers.
Don’t forget to check out our other articles, because you will find various tips, tricks and other interesting applications and tutorials. Thank you Maszeehhh.