Example of English PTS Questions Class 8 Semester 2 K13
Royaltamilan.mobi – We provide example of PTS English class 8 semester 2 questions. Students can use this example of PTS English class 8 semester 2 questions as learning material.
Junior High School (SMP) students will soon be taking the Mid Semester Assessment Examination (PTS) or Mid Semesters Examination (UTS). To face the PTS exam, you need to prepare yourself, one of which is by working on a number of examples of PTS English class 8 semester 2 questions.
Teachers can evaluate students regarding the achievement of grades based on basic competencies through the PTS exam. PTS questions are usually taken from material that has been studied by students.
However, articles education this example of PTS English class 8 semester 2 questions is provided not to be used as a leak. But only as a matter of practice to prepare students before facing the PTS exam.
The following below is an example of English PTS questions for class 8 semester 2 websiteeducation.com.
Example of English PTS Class 8 Semester 2 Questions and Answer Keys
To answer questions 1 to 5 read the text below
- The writer writes the text to tell the reader about ….
A. Her feelings about flying in bad weather
B. why is he afraid to fly in bad weather
C. how the plane was damaged in bad weather
D. the effect of bad weather on airplanes
- What is the cause of the plane’s problem?
A. Reckless pilot.
B. Bad weather.
C. Bad plane
D. The machine is broken
- How was the pilot?
- The plane can fly again….one of the plane’s engines was struck by lightning.
- How did the writer feel at the end?
A. He no longer wants to fly in bad weather.
B. He wants to fly again sometime.
C. He doesn’t want to fly any time.
D. He wants to use a ship to travel to another city.
Read the following text to answer questions 6 to 10
- When did it happen?
A. Last Saturday
B. Last Week
C. Last Monday
D. Last Tuesday
- The text tells us about … experience.
B. What a shame
- the writer might feel….
A. Enjoy hanging out with friends
B. got bored waiting for his older brother who was choosing a t-shirt
C. interested in joining his friends to choose clothes
D. lonely living in the mall
- The author pulled the wrong person’s T-shirt because the author probably….
- What’s the next story about? The writer….
A. looking for her brother
B. was angry with his brother
C. left home without his brother
D. regretted his mistake
- The writer pulled out the wrong person’s T-shirt because the writer might be….
- What will the next story be about? The writer….
A. looked for her brother
B. got angry with her brother
C. left home without her brother
D. was sorry for her mistake
Daily activity of Anita and her sisters
My sister and I get up early every day. We make the beds and clean the house. We also help mother to prepare breakfast for the family. But before that we never forget to do some exercises.
- What is the title of the short text above?
A. Anita and I’s daily activities c. Daily activities of Anita and her sisters
B. Anita and her sister d. Anita and me
- We also help mom prepare breakfast for the family.
A. Anita and her sister. C. Anita and her friends.
B. Anita and I. d. Anita and her mother.
- Who gets up early every morning?
A. Anita and I c. Anita and her sisters
B. Anita and mother d. Anita and her friends
- What does Anita do before preparing breakfast?
A. made the bed c. cleaning the house.
B. Exercising d. cooking in the kitchen d. Anita and her mother.
The elephant is the heaviest land animal. They are also intelligent and have a good memory. Most elephants live in Asia and Africa, such as in Lampung Province, Indonesia. Elephants use their long trunks, almost like arms, to put food and water in their mouths. Elephants eat grass and plants.
- Where do Elephants live?
A. In the world c. in Africa and Asia
B. At the beach d. in America and Australia
- What is the function of the long elephant trunk?
A. To breathe c. to eat
B. to put food and water d. walk
- What do they eat?
A. Meat c. plants and vegetables||
B. Fruits and vegetables d. grass and plants
- They are also intelligent and have good memories. The underline word refers to …..
a. Elephant c. reader
b. the writer d. the tiger
- Arrange this word below to be a good sentence!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
a. 1,9,2,6,3,7,4,8,5 c. 1,2,6,3,5,7,8,4,9
b. 1,9,2,3,8,5,6,7,4 d. 1,2,6,5,3,9,8,4,7
1 2 3 4 5 6
a. 1,2,4,6,5,3c. 1,5,4,3,2,6
b. 1,2,5,6,4,3 d. 1,5,2,4,3,6
Girls and boys are busy cleaning the classroom. Lina was sweeping the floor. Siti is mopping the floor. Udin is cleaning the blackboard. Edo was returning the book to the shelf. And Dayu was carrying trash to the trash outside.
- What did Siti do?
A. Sweep the floor c. clean white board
B. Mopping the floor d. return the book to the shelf.
- What is Dayu doing?
A. Mopping the floor c. pick up trash
B. Return the book to the shelf d. clean the blackboard
- Arrange the words below into a good sentence!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
a. 1,6,4,2,3,5,7c. 5,6,1,2,4,3,7
b. 1,5,6,4,3,2,7 d. 5,7,2,1,4,6,3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
a. 1,2,3,5,4,7,6,8c. 2,1,3,5,8,7,6,4
b. 1,3,2,5,8,7,6,4 d. 2,1,4,6,5,7,4,8
- return-He-not-book-is-library. -to
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
a. 2,4,5,1,4,7,6,8c. 1,2,4,5,3,8,6,7
b. 2,5,3,1,4,8,6,7 d. 1,3,2,6,5,8,7,5
- Siti is 12 years old. Hassan is 15 years old.
From the sentence above, The meaning is . ……
a. Siti is older than hasan c. Hasan is older than Siti
b. Hasan is younger than Siti d. Siti is younger than Hasan
- Wuni and Surti are siblings. Wuni is the younger sister, Surti is the older sister. Surti is 148 centimeters tall while Wuni is 145 centimeters tall. From that sentence, it can be seen that
a. Surti is the tallest than Wuni c. Wuni is taller than Surti
b. Wuni is the smallest tan Surti d. Surti is taller than Wuni
- Beautiful-than-more-flowers. -other roses
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
a. 1,7,4,2,3,6,5 c. 1,7,5,3,4,2,6
b. 1,6,4,5,3,7,2 d. 1,6,4,7,5,3,2
That is, an example of English PTS questions for grade 8 semester 2 as study material, before the exam begins. Hope it helps, huh.