Cento Background – Immaku.com
Cento background – After the Suez Canal conflict, Arab countries lost confidence in CENTO, so no new countries wanted to become members of CENTO. Several reasons led to a crisis of confidence in CENTO:
1. When tensions arose in the Suez Canal, France and Britain were involved in an Israeli attack on Egyptian territory. The US is also believed to have intervened in the internal politics of Lebanon.
2. The basis for establishing CENTO as a regional organization was weak from the start because it was not based on the dynamics of Arab countries, because the initiative was actually made in the context of the Cold War between the United States and Britain. West and East Block.
Frank Stock Photos, 100 Royalty-Free Frank Images
2. CENTO is also called the Baghdad Pact because it is based on the agreement signed by Iraq and Turkey in Baghdad, which was later joined by Iran, Pakistan and Great Britain. Brittany. Britain’s role in this defense pact is as a leader. When America joined as supervisor and became a member of the meeting committee.
3. CENTO was born in the context of the Cold War between the West Block and the East Block, with the aim of preventing the growth of communism in the Middle East region.
4. Iraq left CENTO in 1958 because it was considered not to make a significant contribution to its members.
5. Iran had to leave CENTO in 1979 due to the worsening of relations between Iran and the United States during the Islamic Revolution in Iran. Pakistan also decided to leave the same year because CENTO did not provide assistance when Pakistan was in conflict with India. .
East Block and West Block
NEW QUESTIONS IN HISTORY Umar bin Abdul Aziz’s father was a student of a friend of the Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam named Abdullah bin Umar bin Anas bin Malik C Umar bin Khattab d Abu Hurairah 8. Umar bin Abdul Aziz died. …. A . Kaufa b. Medina C. Egypt d. Deir Saman 7. The following are not included in the economic field of the government of Umar bin Abdul Aziz, namely A. Increasing labor wages so that they are equal to employee wages B. Helping the poor and orphans C. Building wells and roads D. Implementing Islamic Sharia in a comprehensive manner tight b. . 4. Umar bin Abdul Aziz was known as the humble Umayyad Caliph. Tawduk means attitude… a. Tolerance B. Prioritizing the afterlife in this world C. Fair and wise D. With the permission of others United States History of the Formation of West Germany East Germany South Vietnam North Vietnam South Korea North Korea Economic Marshall Plan Molotov Plan European Economic Community (EEC) Council for Mutual Economic Assistance (COMECON) Military NATO Warsaw Pact SPIONAGE CIA KGB
NATO Socialist-Communist Capitalist Ideology (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Warsaw Pact Member States USA, Netherlands, England, West Germany, Italy, France and New Zealand Soviet Union, Czechoslovakia, Gongolovakia, Gonkolovakia, Po.
This is an organization of countries that have an active liberal foreign policy (not supporting the West or East Bloc) led by: Josip Broz Tito (Yugoslavia), Soekarno (Indonesia), Gamal Abdul Nasser (Egypt), Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru (India) ), and Kwame Nkrumah (Ghana).